At Disha we recognize that parenting your ADHD child is a challenge. We have a specially designed module that addresses different behavioral, emotional and scholastic issues that confront a child with attention deficits and hyperactivity.
These days Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or ADHD is getting a lot of attention, it affects a tremendous number of children and adults.
It is estimated that around 5% of the school age population and 3% of the adult population suffer from ADHD.
What exactly is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder?
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is an early onset, biological disorder classically characterized by a triad of symptoms; hyperactivity, impulsivity and inattention.
At Disha, we have a comprehensive program for children with ADHD.
Comprehensive Assessment for the purpose of Diagnosis and screening.
Parent education and empowerment group.
Specialized behavior modification plan.
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June