Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2017
Exam Date: 28th January 2017
The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) conducts the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test - GPAT every year. This exam enables institutes to select suitable graduates in Pharmacy for admission into the Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) programme. The GPAT is a computer-based online test conducted in a single session. All AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges accept the GPAT score for selecting students in their institutes. The GPAT 2017 will be conducted on 28th & 29th January 2017.
♦ Most institutes/colleges give a lot of importance to GPAT scores for entry level evaluation for Masters as well as Doctoral programmes in Pharmacy.
♦ GPAT qualifiers are open for scholarships/fellowship programmes.
♦ Pharmaceutical industries also consider the GPAT score as a standard evaluator.
♦ Candidate must be a citizen of India.
♦ Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (10+2+4)
♦ Candidates in the final year of B.Pharm course can also apply.
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June