Exam Date: 3rd May 2020
- Candidates must possess valid Aadhar cards.
- Candidates are permitted to attempt the NEET exam only thrice until they meet the age criteria.
- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2020 i.e. the year of his/her admission to the 1st year M.B.B.S./B.D.S. Course.
- Candidates must have passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology with English with the following minimum percentages: general category - 50%, SC/ST/OBC - 40%, general PH - 45% and SC/ST/OBC handicapped - 40%.
|Exam||Duration||Mode||Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Negative Marking|
|NEET UG||3 hours||Offline||Multiple Choice Questions||180||Yes|
|Fee||Without late fee||Without late fee|
|OBC/General||Rs.1500/-||Rs.2800/- (Rs.1400 + 1400)|
|SC/ST/PH||Rs.800/-||Rs.2150/- (Rs.750 + 1400)|
Online process: Candidates can pay the necessary fees through debit/credit card using online payment gateway.
Offline process: Candidates can make the payment through bank challan.
|Online Registration begins||2nd December 2019|
|Last Date to Register||31st December 2019|
|NEET Exam 2020||3rd May 2020|
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June