- Flying Branch: candidate has achieved at least 60% marks and must have Maths and Physics in 12th. Candidates born between 2nd January 1997 and 1st January 2003 then only one can apply. B.E./ B. Tech. are also applicable to apply for the examination.
- Ground Duty (Technical): Graduation in any of the disciplines with at least 60% marks. Candidate must have Physics and Mathematics at the higher secondary level. Born between 2nd January 1997 and 1st January 2003.
- Ground Duty (Non-Technical): Graduate in any of the disciplines with at least 60% marks along with 60% marks in Associate Membership of Institute Engineers (India) or Section A & B examination of Aeronautical Society of India. Birth date must be between 2nd January 1997 and 1st January 2003.
|Application form Release Date||1st June 2022|
|Last date of the application form||30th June 2022|
|AFCAT 2022 Exam Date||To be Announced|
|Result date declaration||To be Announced|
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June