Exam Date: 1st week of December 2022
- Nationality : Indian and Foreigner both candidates are eligible to apply for the Post Graduate program provided by the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must have completed their bachelor's degree from some recognized university. Those who will be appearing for the final year can also apply for IIFT 2023 entrance exam.
- Age Limit : There is no specific age limit to apply for the IIFT 2023 entrance examination.
- Starting of application form : 2nd week of September 2022
- Last date to fill out the application form : 2nd week of October 2022
- Admit card : 2nd week of November 2022
- Examination Date : 1st week of December 2022
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June