Indian Institute of Packaging Mumbai announces admission in Intensive Training Course in Packing (ITC)
The Indian Institute of Packaging (IIP), Mumbai announced admission to its Intensive Training Certificate Course in Packing (ITC), a 3-Months Certificate Program commences from 4th September 2018. The Indian Institute of Packing is a National Institute set up in May 1966 by the Govt. of India under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry and the Indian Packing and Allied Industry.
Program Objectives :
- Creating visibility of packages in supermarkets for consumer products and durables as improvements in technology and materials have made high impact of Packing
- The present program is designed to give insight into the sophisticated field of packing, technology and management.
- The Course comprises over 120 classroom sessions on various aspects of packing to be dealt by experts from respective fields.
Important Dates :
Last Date for receiving filled Applications Form is 17th August 2018.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Minimum qualification – XII from State, Central Board /Graduate from any recognized UGC / Diploma from recognized technical Board in Engineering Technology are eligible for the course
- No age limit.
Selection Process :
Admission will be on the basis of first-cum-first-served, subject to available of seats.
The venue for this program will be the Institute’s premises in Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata and Hyderabad.
The Program will normally be held between 10.30 am to 04.00 pm. It will be a 5-day program from Monday through Friday.
The Program is of 3 month’s duration.
Application Procedure :
Application Form and Prospectus for ITC Course can also be downloaded from IIP website www.iip-in.com
Documents required :
- One recent passport size photograph
- Attested copies of all certificates, if any.
Payment Details :
- Both Demand Draft (DD) and online payment options (SBI online banking OR Credit Cards) are available. Either DD payment OR Online payment can be made only after final submission of ONLINE Application Form
- DD in favour of ‘Indian Institute of Packaging’ payable at Mumbai
- Application Fee of Rs.100/-
- Admission fees of Rs.55000/- plus GST (18%).
Sending Application form along with Payment :
- On completion of ONLINE Application Form, please take printout and attach all relevant dully attested certificates along with the Demand Draft (if not paid online) to submit by person at T & E Division, HO Mumbai or regional centres or mail by Registered Post or Speed Post or Courier to “The Course Coordinator T & E Division E-2, MIDC Area, Andheri (East) Mumbai-400 093″so as to reach the T & E Division, IIP Mumbai and Regional Centres on or before 17th August 2018
- Write “ITC-2018, ONLINE Application” on top of the envelope. Also, write your name and registration ID number on backside of DD
- Please fill DD details at the bottom of the printout in the space provided
Indian Institute of Packaging, E 2, MIDC Area, Andheri East, Mumbai-400093,
Tel: +91-22-28219803, 28219469,
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June