Summer Research Internship Program 2022 at IIT Gandhinagar
The flagship program strives to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus.
Deadline: The last date for receiving applications is March 25, 2022.
Eligibility: For whom (Eligibility): Students pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree at a prominent institution in India.
Duration: At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship based on their interests and prior experience. They are free to apply for projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 will be paid after completion of the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
For More Details: https://www.noticebard.com/summer-research-internship-program-2022-at-iit-gandhinagar
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June