NSP Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2022-23
NSP Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities 2022-23 is an initiative for the Class 11 to Ph.D. students of minority communities. The scholarship is being offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Belong to the minority community (Muslim, Sikh, Christian, Buddhist, Jain, and Zoroastrian/Parsi).
- Be studying in Class 11, 12, graduate, postgraduate, technical or vocational courses, M.Phil. or Ph.D. degree.
- Have secured at least 50% marks or equivalent grades in the previous final examination.
- Have an annual family income of less than INR 2.5 lakh from all the sources.
Important Dates :
- Scholarship Closing Date: 31st October 2022
- Last date for Defect Verification: 15th November 2022
- Last date for Institute Verification: 15th November 2022
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June