SBI Asha Scholarship Program
This scholarship program is a ray of hope for underprivileged students who are not able to pay their tuition fees at school because of the financial challenges faced by their parents.
Grant : Rs 15,000 for a Year
Start Date of Application : Currently Open
End Date for Application : 15th of October,2022 ( Tentative)
Eligibility for SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 :
- The first point to notice here is that the student should be studying in standards 6 to 12.
- The second most important criterion is that the students should have scored not less than 75 per cent marks in their last class.
- The income of the family collectively from all the sources should not be greater than Rupees 3 Lakhs in any case.
- Lastly, the candidate can be from any part of India. In other words, all the students of India are eligible for this program.
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June