We are certified to do the following assessments
The 16PF personality assessment measures a set of 16 traits that describe and predict a person's behavior in a variety of contexts. It provide more in-depth information about a person than instruments which only measure the Big Five or a few dimensions, revealing potential, confirming capacity to sustain performance in a larger role, and helping to identify development needs.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a widely used assessment which provides insight into one's personality, motivations, natural strengths, and potential areas of growth. Using a relatively short, non-invasive forced-choice questionnaire, the tool helps individuals gain a conscious understanding of their thinking and communication preferences vis-a-vis other people.
The MBTI offers individuals a unique 360-degree view of their personality types by exploring their natural choices regarding energy orientation, the ways in which they take in and process information, as well as how they relate to the outer world.
email@example.com to get yourself / your organization/ team assessed on these tools
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June