The EQ assessment will profile emotional intelligence by charting personal performance strengths and vulnerabilities to identify individual paths for success, accomplishments and achievement.
The assessment will guide an individual about his various competences related to EQ and its inherent competencies. It will also help in summarizing an individual's EQ strengths and weakness.
The EQ assessment would give greater understanding of the individual's contribution to the organization.
The personality assessment will focus on determining the various personality factors of an individual, and how these affect his/her performance, productivity, and approach to work.
Benefits Of The Assessment:
-Determining an individual's EQ highs and lows
-Understanding emotional competencies and using them to enhance performance.
-Outlining and understanding emotional values, attitudes and emotional obstacles to develop an individual action plan to combat obstacles and roadblocks.
-The personality assessment will yield information on an individual's leadership potential, ability to function in a team, interpersonal relationships, communication skills, and so forth.
Who should undertake this assessment?
Middle and upper level employees, managers, supervisors, project leaders, team members, executives, sales professionals, and so forth
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June