In today's fast paced and competitive world, where no one has time for each other relationships seem to be taking a back seat. Young adults especially who have lot of work pressure and professional burdens seem to be unable to strike the right balance between professional demands and personal life. The strain of this is telling on many marriages and intimate relationships. At times coping with the same can get difficult and out of hand. This is where Marital therapy and counseling plays an important role.
Marital Therapy at Disha includes:
1. A thorough and detailed history from both partners
2. Objective evaluation and diagnosis of the core issues in the relationship.
3. Setting mutually desirable goals to work on in individual sessions as well as joint sessions.
4. Creating a non-threatening space for both parties which is conducive for appropriate intervention and positive change.
Effective Marital therapy and counseling focusses on helping both adults realise their blind spots about themselves and their partner that they may have, building better communication patterns and transparency, and also face the challenges that the relationship poses in a more mature manner.
Marital therapy counselors :
1. Ms Shital Ravi : Director and psychologist with 15 years plus experience in marital therapy
2. Ms Samindara Sawant : Director and psychologist with 15 years plus experience in marital therapy
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June