There are innumerable reasons, which cause occupational stress in today's employees. Stress is one of the most important and serious problems facing the field of organizational behaviour. The causes come from both outside and inside the organization, from the groups that employees are influenced by, and from the employees themselves. A special concern for organizations today is to deal with the stress resulting from different organizational decisions such as downsizing, low pay, power politics, burnout and so forth. Effective steps need to be taken to prevent or reduce the increasing the stress facing today's employees. Evaluation helps identify the particular stressors faced by the employees thus helping in the process of coping at both the individual as well as the organizational level.
Type 'A' behavior Pattern.
Life satisfaction Scale.
Generalized Stress Index.
Burnout Potential Inventory.
Anxiety Scale Questionnaire.
Taylor Manifest Anxiety scale.
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June