Remedial Education is simply, a means to assist students achieve competencies in core academic skills such as literacy and numeracy. Remedial programs are designed to close the gap between what a student knows and what he's expected to know. Its also known as developmental education, basic skills education, compensatory education, preparatory education, and academic upgrading. It can be designed for any student, with or without special needs. Remedial education helps scale out ‘unpreparedness’ in students to achieve their best.
We at Disha, provide one-to-one and group remedial sessions, tailor-made to each student’s specific requirements. Following an assessment, an Individualized Education Plan (IEP) is derived. The teacher works with the student in achieving the goals of this plan through various innovative teaching strategies - play, graphic tools, games, worksheets and so on!
The following areas are worked upon in a remedial programme -
Writing (Spellings, Handwriting, Written expression)
Math Information Processing (perception + memory)
Brain Gym Activities
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June