'Slow Learners' is a term that is mostly used for students whose IQ falls between the range of 70 and 85.
These children do not qualify for the special education programs meant for the intellectually challenged, yet frequently they do not have all the skills needed to be successful in school or general society too.
From experience it has been observed that through the usual standardized aptitude test batteries many a times it becomes difficult to do justice to the vocational needs of these children.
Hence Disha has come up with an aptitude test battery that guides these children further in deciding about their career.
The Slow Learners Aptitude Test [SLAT] Battery covers the following aspects
Learning styles inventory
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June