One of the most calming and soothing forms of healing; Reiki works on the energetic body, bringing in a deep and lasting transformation in the individual. Reiki literally means the Universal Life Force Energy, and Reiki is based on the simple principle of channelling this universal life force in order to bring about healing. What a Reiki practitioner does, in simple words, is functions as channel and brings this universal healing energy to the client.
Dynamic Reiki, as practiced at Disha, is a form of Reiki that is practiced by only a handful of people globally. Disha’s senior psychologist, Ms. Samindara Sawant, combines psychotherapy with energy healing to help her clients overcome long pending issues, aches and pains, and troublesome behaviours, and improve the quality of their lives.
Reiki Practitioners at Disha:
Ms. Samindara Sawant: Dnyamic Reiki Practitioner
Ms. Sukhada Gole-Kelkar: Karuna Reiki Practitioner
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June