Moving towards a more integrated approach, Disha has embraced the science of hypnotherapy too. Through the amalgamation of the principles of psychotherapy and hypnotherapy many deeper issues are addressed such as:
Health and Mental health issues
Fears and phobias
Conflicts with significant others
Healing Childhood Trauma
Hypnotherapy is helpful in overcoming and accepting unresolved childhood traumas, self-esteem issues, relationship issues, psychosomatic disorders, smoking cessation, alcohol addiction, weight loss, anxiety disorders, phobias and so forth.
Hypnotherapy is a completely scientific and safe therapy. When practiced by trained professionals, it can help release emotional traumas and enable individuals to overcome issues that they have been grappling with for years together. At Disha, we use hypnotherapy in conjunction with psychotherapy, and it is practiced at a completely professional level.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a form of therapy where clients are systematically guided into a hypnotic trance, and certain therapeutic techniques are used while the client is in this altered state of consciousness. It is an integrated approach that combines analytic psychotherapeutic techniques with more visual / imaginative and experiential techniques. It works by accessing subconscious thoughts, feelings and experiences, bringing them to conscious awareness and helping clients achieve catharsis and closure.
It is NOT esoteric mumbo jumbo, nor is it any kind of occult practice.
Past Life Regression Therapy (PLRT):
A therapy shrouded in drama and mystery, Past Life Regression Therapy, can be used successfully to deal with deeply rooted issues, difficulties, and problems. It is the therapy of choice for many complex emotional, psychological and even health issues that a person may have been unable to overcome through other therapeutic modalities including medication and classical psychotherapy. People with a thirst to know themselves more deeply, or those on a spiritual quest, are also enamoured by Past Life Regression, and the answers that it can provide.
Hypnotherapists at Disha:
1. Ms. Samindara Sawant: Certified Hypnotherapist from California Hypnotherapy Institute of India (CHII).
2. Ms. Sukhada Gole-Kelkar: Certified Hypnotherapist from California Hypnotherapy Institute of India (CHII).
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June