What the test will cover:
will measure cognitive abilities such as attention, memory, purposive planning, decision making, and discrimination.
will measure receptive and expressive language and verbal and nonverbal expression abilities.
Physical development test
will measure gross and fine motor development.
Social- Emotional test
will measure the child's social awareness, social relationships and social competence.
Adaptive Behaviour Test
will measure a child's independent functioning in his environment. Self help skills include toilet training, feeding, dressing and personal responsibility.
Benefits of doing a child assessment:
To identify children who are developing normally and those who are significantly below their peers in cognitive, communication, social-emotional, physical, or adaptive behavior abilities.
To determine children's specific strengths and weaknesses in development abilities.
A major for identifying children with developmental delays or deficits at a young age is to facilitate early intervention & remediation.
The DAYC primarily plots the general development quotient of a child plus scores on each subtest too. Interpretation of these gives a clear picture of the child's strengths areas and lags in any of the development area. Suggestions and recommendations for home management, parents and teachers & IEP.
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June