Module 1: Fundamentals of Counseling and Psychotherapy.
Module 2: Child Assessments: Various psychometric tools covered used with children will be covered in detail (WISC-IV, HTP, Developmental Assessment etc.). Test Administration, Interpretation, and Report Writing Guidelines will be covered.
Module 3: Therapy Module. Various therapeutic modalities will be covered (REBT, CBT, Person Centered, Behaviour Therapy, Psychoanalytic Approaches.)
Module 4: Aptitude Testing and Career Guidance.
Module 5: Case Presentations. A total of 10 Case discussions will be conducted. Cases will be a mix of children, adolescents and adults with various psychological issues or disorders.
Sessions will be held on Zoom, 5.00 pm – 8.00 pm
Internship Fees: ₹ 25000/- + Taxes
E-Certificates will be mailed after course completion
Note: A minimum group of 8 students required for Disha to conduct this entire 5-module programme.
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June