Exam Date: Last week of January 2023
- Qualification : Candidates must possess a bachelor's degree (in 10+2+3) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Marks : The candidate must take anyone of XAT 2023, CAT or GMAT exam.
- Appearing : Those who are going to appear for the final year exam of graduation in 2023 can also apply.
- Registration starts : Last week of November 2022
- Registration end date : 2nd week of January 2023
- Admit card : Last week of January 2023
- MICAT II Exam Date : Last week of January 2023
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June