Eklavya Scholarship 2022-23
Eklavya Scholarship 2022-23, Maharashtra is an opportunity by the Directorate of Higher Education, Government of Maharashtra to provide financial aid to graduate students in Arts, Law, Commerce, and Science who have taken admission to a postgraduate degree program. The selected scholars will receive INR 5,000 (one-time).
Eligibility Criteria :
- Be a resident of Maharashtra.
- Have completed graduation with 60% marks in Law, Commerce & Arts stream and 70% marks in Science stream from a recognized Institution/University of Maharashtra.
- Have an annual family income of less than or equal to INR 75,000.
- Bot be working anywhere as a part-time or full-time employee.
Important Dates : Application Deadline - 31st March 2023For More Details: Website- http://www.eklavyascholarship.com/
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June