Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowship 2023-24
Indian National Academy of Engineering (INAE) will award Abdul Kalam Technology Innovation National Fellowships to outstanding engineers to recognize, encourage and support translational research by individuals to achieve excellence in engineering, innovation and technology development.
- Be an Indian national/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI).
- Possess adequate professional qualification.
- Hold at least a bachelor's degree.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years of service left in the parent organization as on the date of the award.
- Not be holding any other fellowship and in the event of selection.
- A monthly fellowship of INR 25,000 in addition to the regular income
- A research grant of INR 15 lakh per year
- An INR 1 lakh per annum overhead
Application Deadline: 30th June 2023For More Details: Website- https://www.inae.in/research-innovation/abdul-kalam-technology-innovation-national-fellowship/
- Fine Arts Auditorium, Chembur 14th May
- Acharya Atre Auditorium, Kalyan 15th May
- Veer Savarkar Auditorium, Dadar 21rd May
- Imperial Banquets, Raghuleela Arcade, Vashi 22th May
- Rangsharda Auditorium, Bandra(W) 28th May
- Bhaidas Hall, Vile Parle (W) 29th May
- Kashinath Ghanekar Auditorium, Thane 4th June
- Jasmine Banquet Hall, Raghuleela Mall, Kandivali (W) 5th June